Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Mumbai.
LRN is seeking a Marketing Manager help us produce engaging, informative, and effective marketing collateral and get our message of changing the world through improving behavior out to the world.
In this role you have the unique opportunity to own each project you work on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- From creative vision to product launch, create small, durable teams using a combination of contractors and in-house experts
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners in videography, design, production, translation, and technology as you develop scripts that adhere to prescribed learning outcomes and highlight LRN’s point-of-view
- Build relationships with subject matter experts, instructional designers, item writers, copy editors, and proofreaders
- Work in tandem with project managers and marketing staff to refine processes, meet deadlines, and promote new products
Qualifications and Skills
In addition to a belief in our mission and an alignment with our core values, which is essential, we believe the following skills, experience, and thinking qualities are necessary to perform well in this role:
- At least 5-10 years progressive marketing experience preferably within product marketing
- Passionate marketer or writer interested in the ethics and compliance industry
- Proficient in editing or distilling dense legal content for consumption by a wider audience segment
- Experience in managing time and stakeholder expectations between multiple project workflows
- Expertise in competitive landscape analysis and appetite for conducting research in the ethics and compliance industry space
- Excellent communication, time-management, copy editing, writing and research skills
- Nice to have: experience working with design or creative teams to manage creative process
- Agency experience / vendor working in E&C or culture space ideal.
- B2B sales strategy or business development
- Self-starter…strong ability to guide a project to completion without direct supervision.
- Experience working as a team and individual on projects
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and Hubspot a plus.
- Leadership skills that shows a strong connection with LRN’s mission and values
- Delivery of timely, high quality projects and services
- Comfort operating in an organization that aspires to flatness and self-governance
- Flexibility and adaptability – able to change direction quickly to meet stakeholder needs
- Holding colleagues to high standards respectfully and empathically
- Internalizing feedback, responding appropriately, and incorporating into daily practices
- Paying attention to every detail
- Admitting when something is unknown, but making the effort to understand the issue
- “Lean-in” mindset; owning “un-owned” tasks to enable the team to be successful
- Collaborating with team members in concerted and deliberate manner
- B.A/B.S Degree Required