Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai.
LRN is currently seeking a Manager, Content Marketing to join our Global Marketing team based out of our New York office.
This is a new role, with the opportunity to spearhead a content and thought leadership strategy from the ground up.
The Manager, Content Marketing is a seasoned writer, marketer, and brand advocate to lead the development of marketing content initiatives in all forms to drive brand, thought leadership, and new business opportunities.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Establish LRN as leader in the Ethics & Compliance market:
- Develop corporate messaging positioning to communicate key market differentiation and establish industry thought leadership
- Partner with product team to produce product related content
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience across all channels
- Create original ideas for content, with the ability to write the content, then work with creative to make them unique and beautiful
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Create campaigns across key themes with flagship content and snackable initiatives to sustain momentum and reach
- Spearhead qualitative and quantitative content initiatives, including survey driven studies, case studies, interviews, and third party sponsored content
- Manage corporate blog, including building out internal blog bench
- Develop functional content calendar, that maps out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why
- Work across sales, product, executive team to continuously stay on the pulse of the industry trends, key challenges, and opportunities
- Focus on measurement, analysis, and optimization of content initiatives
You will possess most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree required, with preferred concentration in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field; MBA in marketing a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience in cross-channel marketing content, brand marketing, and thought leadership
- Ethics & Compliance industry experience preferred
- Exceptional storytelling and writing ability
- Experience executing content campaigns with multiple delivery types activated across channels
- Ability to produce long-form and short-form content
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different personas
- Ability to think like both a journalist and a publisher, with laser focus on the “client” challenges and motivations
- Management of content agency relationship
- Exceptional project management skills to manage deadlines and ongoing campaigns
- Willingness to travel some of the time