Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, DuPont, and Unilever. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with headquarters in New York, and offices in Los Angeles, London and Mumbai.
We believe that enduring success is achieved through inspired, ethical leadership – regardless of tenure, job function, or position in an organizational chart. LRN’s culture is the end result of this belief—an environment created by a group of ethical leaders sharing core values and governing ourselves in pursuit of our goals. As the basis of our shared values, the LRN Leadership Framework – which we invite all of our candidates to consider –defines, galvanizes, and unifies our culture. It inspires and informs our conduct, whether we're collaborating with colleagues or partnering with clients. At LRN this isn’t just talk; we aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
When considering a position at LRN, ask yourself:
- Am I passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
- Am I committed to constant learning and evolution? Do I want to be stretched – both intellectually and in scope of responsibility – and operate outside my comfort zone?
- Do I find fulfillment in the impact work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
- Do I seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why – and how to make things work better?
- Do I value integrity, humility, passion and truth in the workplace? Am I dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency and success?
If so, we're very much looking forward to meeting you.
LRN is looking for a seasoned Enlistment / Sales Professional to take initiative in driving revenue, developing relationships, and ensuring a successful sale of the LRN solution set. This person will serve as an evangelist for the organization, while building a solid pipeline of new opportunities and working closely with prospective partners to develop business opportunities and with internal LRN teams to ensuring smooth transition and implementation.
The individual in this role will:
- Drive revenue by focusing on new business
- Develop relationships with new prospects, initiate sales activity, and manage sales cycles to closure
- Perform disciplined discovery and needs analyses with partners
- Assist in the definition and execution of a lead generation and sales plan
- Ensure the effective hand-off process to Engagement (account management) colleagues and program managers to implement and maintain success post contract
- Work with partners to set mutually acceptable timelines and milestones for closing business
- Engage effectively, and create and deliver presentations to C-Level audiences including General Counsels, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers, and HR Executives of the Fortune 1000, as well as other senior executives across functional areas and business units
- Function effectively at both the strategic and detail levels in support of the development of major client relationships
- Develop and maintain domain expertise on relevant business, legal, compliance, and ethical trends and topics
- Differentiate and position value proposition vs. competition
- Collaborate with and enlist internal and external teams to assist in ensuring the successful delivery of LRN programs
You will possess most of the following:
- 7+years of consistent successful solution sales experience
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000, at the C-level
- Ability to articulate a visionary message
- Proven track record of prospecting and deal closing
- Demonstrated experience selling into large accounts
- Demonstrated consultative approach to selling
- Keen understanding of solutions selling to enlist data-driven buying decisions
- Ability to manage a complex multi-point sales cycle
- Experience using technology to improve business operations
- Exceptional relationship development and management abilities
- Proven commitment to customer service
- Extremely effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- BA/BS Degree.