LRN is seeking world-class advisors to come join our Governance, Culture and Leadership (GCL) team. As a GCL Advisor, you should find deep resonance with the HOW philosophy and be committed to the mission of transforming businesses and organizations. You should also appreciate the challenge of working in agile teams, experimenting with and developing new capabilities and scaling businesses on a global scale and in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
The right person for this role will know how to balance lateral thinking with creativity and analytical rigor, be highly emotionally intelligent, have excellent relationships management skills, and are driven to excellence in an environment that is rooted in personal integrity, transparency and seizing accountability.
Specifically, as an advisor in our GCL practice, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of GCL Advisory Service Offerings (e.g. catalytic speeches and workshops, development of behavioral frameworks, values-based systems design, leadership development, metrics and assessment) with the goal of orchestrating partner journeys
- Participating in lead generation, conducting prospect research, developing GCL proposals in collaboration with internal colleagues and helping to lead the sales process for new GCL business
- Liaising with, and supporting, other sales professionals at LRN to integrate GCL service offerings into other product sales
- Researching, designing and developing new GCL offers related to ongoing thought leadership or partner demand
- Contributing to the development of impactful publications & articles, attending and presenting at various speaking events, and providing regular contributions to social media content related to LRN’s perspectives on GCL
- Participating in the ongoing self-governance of the GCL Advisory Team
- 3-7+ years of experience in a related field (change management, consulting, innovation, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: opportunities may be available for all levels of experience
- Experience with complex organizations and in strategy, innovation, organizational design or change management
- Proven track record of execution and delivery
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and extract insights
- Deep intellectual capabilities with potential to shape and influence thought leadership and ideas within and outside the firm
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good business acumen and knowledge of business environment
- High level of integrity and sense of ethics demonstrated in speech and action
- Education in a related field; advanced education an advantages and additional language skills would be a plus
LRN's GCL Practice:
LRN’s Governance, Culture and Leadership (GCL) Advisory Services practice helps organizations design and progress in their journey to evolve human operating systems. We provide strategic advice and support to help leaders and champions orchestrate change within their organizations. We help co-create the behavioral frameworks needed to build more human companies, and we employ a series of catalytic events, diagnostic tools, systems design and educational methodologies to deepen understanding and embed new ways of leading and modes of behavior at scale. We are committed to the idea that by doing the right thing, companies can generate competitive advantage and long-term sustainable value for all their stakeholders.