Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai.
LRN is currently seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing team based out of our New York office.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a seasoned marketer and brand advocate with strong writing skills who is able to lead the development of marketing initiatives in all forms to drive brand and new business opportunities. This marketer will work closely with product managers on positioning, value prop and launch plans, clearly articulating the benefits of LRN’s ethics & compliance offerings to customer-facing audiences.
This is a new role, with the opportunity to spearhead and lead marketing strategy.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Establish LRN as leader in the Ethics & Compliance market.
- Collaborate across the sales, product, and executive teams to continuously stay on the pulse of the industry trends, key challenges, and opportunities.
- Partner with both product and advisory teams to produce compelling content for multichannel marketing campaigns to drive growth.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Develop content to communicate key market differentiation, establish industry leadership and support sales initiatives, then work with creative resources to executive cross-channel campaigns across key themes, with flagship content and snackable initiatives to sustain momentum and reach.
- Spearhead qualitative and quantitative content initiatives, including survey driven studies, case studies, interviews, and third-party sponsored content.
- Identify and work with third-party content partners.
- Manage and direct external content, PR and/or social media agency relationships.
- Manage corporate blog, including building out internal blog bench.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience across all channels.
- Develop functional content calendar, that maps out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Focus on measurement, analysis, and optimization of content initiatives. Analyze the data and make adjustments to boost content effectiveness.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will possess most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree required, with preferred concentration in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field; MBA in marketing a plus.
- 10+ years of work experience, with significant experience with cross-channel content marketing campaigns.
- Ethics & Compliance industry experience a strong plus.
- Superb storytelling and writing ability for different platforms and audiences.
- Ability to produce long-form and short-form content, including copy for case studies, success stories, sales collateral, blogs, emails, reports, and social media.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different personas.
- Ability to think like both a journalist and a publisher, with laser focus on the “client” challenges and motivations.
- Exceptional project management skills to manage deadlines and ongoing campaigns.
- Willingness to travel some of the time.